Our regulatory office can ensure that all final products and development processes are in compliance with cosmetics regulations in force and provide all necessary services and documents in order to ensure legally compliant cosmetic product launches:
• Consultation regarding EU and International cosmetics legislation.
• Packaging texts compliance confirmation (incl. INCI names).
• Efficacy tests for product claims validation (incl. SPF/UV/IR test, Allergy test, dermatologic test).
• CPNP (Cosmetic Product Notification Portal) notification.
• PIF (Product Information File) compilation.
• CPSR (Cosmetic Product Safety Report) by certified assessor.
• Organic and Natural Standards consultancy for all grades of COSMOS, ECOCERT, ICEA, BDIH, Soil Association or other accreditation.